Thursday, February 18, 2010

Toronto Love! Toronto Love! Toronto Love!

Many people believe that love must enters routine. In other words, losing vitality.

Maximum stay they think this partnership, convenience, habits.

Obviously this is only a partial statement. For us anyway.

Me and you have a wonderful feature, inner strength to love our heart and nourishes it every day.

Always tell you "how lucky we met" and you will continue with "You love me anyway?" Answer that "very very"

Both willing to explain to the world who wants one for the thousandth time how rare and special and why can not anyone to replace him ...

Each of us waiting for us to "tell things" and eager to know what we will respond to different issues.

Mobile call each other .. "unconscious" ... all the pips.

And .. how .. some enjoy sitting together on paper, do bills, plan vacations operations, Sfotzim, entertainment, shopping, travel and work. Salad every night.

No matter what the background is excited latency for a shared adventure ... even when things are routine for all the nuisance they individually "No matter what we do point to be with you "...[ remember ..?]

Each of us happy .. really happy when one of us leaves joins other errands, visits a hospital, a family meeting, even Sympathy us really creates a sense of shared port parties.

You're glad to tell that "bought you" what's so we wanted ... even "one pocket.

Each of us critical of his family, friends of the other as much as we ... but we visit the same breath, as if they conscientiously treat my family, yours.

You are recording from the television programs you thought would interest me, I see the movies with ketchup corpses ... you have at the same time stroking the thigh and takes my hand very close.

Acccc .. some fun in bed together, reading books and newspapers ... even though you are sometimes disappointed that you realize that I had a world of dreams ...

Middle of the night Hold me tight spoons Kiss my shoulder whisper in my ear "mine, all mine and only mine" ... and I Ahnan while drowsy Oaasr your statement.

No we asked for from the beginning that one can not sleep when waking up the other ...?? And how we promised that change ... that we help in times more difficult to calm ... to help each other to sleep.

Angry silences are alive ... alive we try not to think it exists. When there is disagreement, argument, quarrel, I try hard not to relax until my return it ...

And if I see a look "evil" on your face I'm telling you "Come on, tell, tell!"

No prescriptions, Aviloli, double happiness. But I think we have to concoct winning menu.

Fact, every day we fall in love with each other ... again.

Love you .. very very very .....

No comments:

Post a Comment