Thursday, February 18, 2010

Toronto Happiness: Where Is It My Love?

What is happiness?
How to relate to the emotion of happiness?

Answer.

An example of our wrong thinking, emotion causes us to be happy.
If I feel happy.
So, I'm the one who feels the emotion of happiness!
Happiness is an inner feeling, it's me!

Happiness is an emotion in my body, is within me, is in my blood!
So, I'm happy with myself, and entered a state of delirium, and then I act in accordance with the emotion of happiness!

I'm not happy about anything else that I have an external!
I attribute what I feel this sense of happiness in me, for it is an external factor to me, he actually becomes a mine victim to my emotional need to be happy, and just did not feel the emotion of fear and sadness, and the rest of those feelings that make me feel bad!

Because of lack of understanding, I think I'm happy because it external factor to me, so I lose my true identity.

Why do I lose my true identity?
I lose my true identity, since behavioral changes, as a result I think the emotion of happiness in me, caused by someone or something or some event is external to me, when in fact I'm the one who decides and feel the emotion of happiness, and it's happy, then I think and imagine, that makes Another determining factor, when in fact he was the victim of my wrong thinking.

Some people think that if they are happy, then someone else responsible for this, but it's a mistake to think so, the external factor is responsible, and certainly it does not access a calm, rational and businesslike.

Example:
The spouse mine makes me feel happy.
Initiating event in my life I served made me feel happy.
The choice whether to be excited and be happy is the exclusive choice of the human person.

Damage health.
It's a situation of losing our self-ego, whatever you do, and losing our true identity.

This is true of all the emotions activated by its internal personality Ttnftz endless figures.

Relaxed human lives without inner feelings.

Inner feelings create internal conflicts, internal contradictions, so the goal is to improve inner calm, and connect with myself, our true identity.

No human being relaxed swinging between emotions that make him feel good, like: love, joy, joy, laughter, joy, passion and more emotion to make him feel bad, like fear, anxiety, depression, despair, joy, etc., or vice versa, these They lead to nerves in the brain, hormones, chemicals that we manufacture in our bodies make us addicted to emotions that we produce ourselves, the physical body and behave accordingly, which causes unstable emotional swing in our lives.
Christian feelings chemicals, a cocktail of chemicals in different doses, which creates a chemical composition that causes us to conduct blood unsettled and unstable internal torment, resulting in correct operating island of the physical body weakening the immune system, diseases, physiological phenomena exhaustion, old age and death.

Only when the human being he is connected to calm himself, his real identity, you start feeling no matter which one breaks the human person Myself his true identity, then the human person is calm, his ability to translate and understand the reality in which he lives will clearly more.

It was like?
Injected the drug addict physical body through a syringe into the bloodstream, causing a state of delirium, the difference is that a human is running the physical body through emotion, it is also Sam, he created the drug within the physical body, then he also entered a state of delirium , which makes him break his true identity, the reality is an illusion, and act the way he is calm.

Conclusion:
Feeling of happiness and other emotions built interior, are the main cause for human suffering that exists in the world.
Fixed human is calm, rational and purposeful, to create a reality that calm and peaceful.

Humans revised and relaxed, rational and businesslike who understand the nature and purpose of their lives, are evolutionarily, in terms of cosmic, and spiritually, to live in reality she was calm and peaceful social and Yigal themselves suffering emotional harm our health.

Summary:
The main factor for physiological phenomena, wear and tear, weak immune system, disease, old age, suffering and death are internal feelings.
When we run the inner feelings, even feelings that make us feel good, and emotions that make us feel bad, we enter into the consciousness of wrong thoughts, hallucinations, fantasies, even when awake and during sleep, this situation makes us detach myself, our true identity , resulting in an incorrect translation of reality in which we live.

As the inner feelings that we produce the physical body, we enter a fantasy situations, resulting images we create for ourselves characters, these are not our true identity.

Happiness is an emotion that makes us vision, see, think and imagine ourselves and spouse selection and the people in our society, and the reality we live in an illusion.

Everyone happy, tortured and suffering in it, and he can not process the real data and reach conclusions, not of himself nor the spouse and the people whose company and the reality in which he lives.

Therefore, to keep ourselves healthy, and not lose our true identity, has to learn to identify the emotion of happiness and other emotions built interior, and disconnect them consciously and with a desire and ability, rather than from repression, then there are his emotions, physical body and function in a calm , stable, balanced and tuned, then the immune system to function in a more stable, and will allow us to be more relaxed, and we allow our physical body to heal, repair, renew, clean and build himself his own.

Only the human being himself, with the understanding, capacity building will change the wrong habits, can repair itself by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment